Most stretchers are cumbersome to store, deploy and maintain. The Boomerang® Saviour Stretcher is a cutting edge lightweight stretcher manufactured in […]
Most stretchers are cumbersome to store, deploy and maintain. The Boomerang® Saviour Stretcher is a cutting edge lightweight stretcher manufactured in the UK and used exclusively by UK Flood Rescue teams, Royal National Lifeboat Institute (RNLI), the UK Special Forces (SBS – Special Boat Service) & Emergency Response Search & Rescue (SAR) teams to name a few notable users.
There’s nothing this lightweight (5kg) or compact (75 x 30 x 30cm) in Australia – ideal for remote access site SAR, confined space rescue, rapid response, vertical rescue, mine sites & marine rescues.
- Compact, Lightweight & Versatile: easy storage, deployment & use
- CT / Xray translucent
- Perfect for confined space rescue
- Buoyant – perfect for flood rescue
- Durable & multi-use due to interchangeable straps: Contamination & Infection resistant
- Easy to maintain – wash down composite skin
- 10 year life cycle for the main skin, 5 years for straps
- Eas to drag without catching
- Minimal training required to deploy & use with clear/simple colour coded strap attachments
- CE/EEC class 1 load rated to carry 200kg
- Includes drag harness systems at no extra cost
- Transport Marine Vessels
- Search & Rescue & Emergency Services
For more information about how to purchase this product, contact us directly or see a your local Boomerang® stockist.